At Chicho, we are empowering developers and designers to build the modern web with new tools.
We’re hiring a full stack engineer that will help us redefine how the web is built.
~ About you ~
– 5+ years of professional full stack web development experience, working across the stack from the database, through the backend to the UI
– You’re a real problem solver that can understand and solve very complex issues. You’re curious, embrace challenges and see them as opportunities to learn new things
– Entrepreneurial: can adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions, understands the value of iterations
– Product oriented: building for the user to solve their problems
– You’re flexible and can easily shift between extremely quick and dirty POCs and gold plated launch products
– Great communication skills, both written and verbal
– You have a can-do approach and positive impact on the team surrounding you
~ About the role ~
– Initiate, own and build new products and features, improve existing products and features
– Estimate, plan and execute at world class code quality, architecture and technologies
– Keep growing and expanding your development experience across the stack and to other technologies and platforms
– Participate in shaping the product: work with customers to solve their problems, delivering a great and delightful user experience.
– Communicate clearly with the team, be a mentor and a leader
– Work from anywhere in the world, we’ll support your home office or a co-working space and keep meetings to a minimum
– Technologies we currently use: Node.JS, React, SSGs, all other JAMstack components
~ Bonus points ~
– Experience with Static Site Generators (e.g. Gatsby) and Headless/Decoupled CMSs (e.g. Contentful)
– Familiarity with the JAMstack movement
– Experience or history in working as part of a remote team